All fees are to be paid via cash – due at the time of appointment
- Medical Marijuana Certification Visit (New Patient)$150This is the doctor visit required for all patients who wish to obtain a card for the first time.
- Medical Marijuana Certification Visit (Renewal Patient)$135This is the doctor visit required for all patients who wish to renew an existing medical card.
- AZDHS State Fee$150This fee is required in order to process your application with the Department of Health Services.
- AZDHS State Fee (Food Stamps)$75This fee is required in order to process your application with the Department of Health Services. Reduced rate only available to patients who participate in the Arizona Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP). Must provide SNAP card WITH NAME or SNAP Award letter with YOUR NAME listed on it. AHCCCS does not qualify.
- Medical Marijuana Pain Evaluation (Pre-Certification Visit)$50This visit is for patients who do not have medical records or whose records are older than 12 months. You will see a chronic pain doctor prior to getting certified with the recommending physician. Both visits can be completed on the same day.